(47-1850) USB 1.1 Rover® 1850 Single port Cat 5e 85 meter extend
- Item #: 47-1850
The USB Rover 1850 extends USB 1.1 connections beyond the desktop up to 85* meters without external power adapters, ideal for keyboards, mice, interactive whiteboards, and game controllers.
USB Rover products operate over standard solid core Cat 5e UTP cable (the same wiring used in Ethernet). The USB Rover 1850 uses technology ideal for extending USB peripherals and does not require additional software for either the computer or the target devices.
The USB Rover 1850 product is composed of two separate units: the Local Extender (LEX) and the Remote Extender (REX). Conventional USB cables are used to connect the LEX unit to the host computer, and the remote USB device to the REX unit. Cat 5e UTP cabling is used to connect the LEX and REX units over a distance of up to 85m (279 ft).
Icron’s USB Rover 1850 extension system is ideal for use with USB peripherals including: keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, and game controllers.
• Rover USB Extenders technology diagramPlug and play. No software drivers required
• Supports all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
• Reliable operation with more USB devices including USB 1.1 web cameras and USB hubs
• Remote extender supplies up to 400mA* to USB devices
• Provides support for any full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB device
• Robust ESD and EFT immunity for industrial environments
• Designed and FCC/CE certified in North America
• Interactive White Board
• KVM Extension Keyboard and Mouse
• Digital Signage
• Industrial Control
• Corporate Board Rooms: USB Device Extension